Despite the industry’s competitive and ever-changing regulatory landscape, Bank SNB has been providing expert lending and treasury products to healthcare clients for more than 40 years of the bank's 100+ year history. Through our experience, we bring an understanding of the true challenges facing the healthcare industry and give clients a financial partner to help navigate the unchartered waters. Our commitment to supporting healthcare clients remains a top priority, no matter what lies ahead.
Bank SNB offers customized lending and operating solutions for a broad spectrum of healthcare providers including short-stay, surgical and specialty hospitals as well as skilled nursing, home care and equipment rental companies. We’ve assisted clients in redesigning their capital bases, expanding their networks, building new facilities, funding acquisitions, and accessing the working capital and equipment necessary to support ongoing operations.
A variety of financing structures and treasury management services are available to grow your healthcare business and keep you efficient and profitable:
- Commercial construction financing for facility construction, expansion and refurbishment
- Term financing for acquisitions as well as investments in new equipment and systems
- Working capital revolving credits for day-to-day needs and system growth
- Highly customized debt structures that provide enhanced leverage to established, stable operators
- Fixed and variable rate options
- Interest rate risk management products
- Digital Lockbox to increase cash flow
- DirectRemit MD for efficient remittance processing, document management, denial management and reporting
Our financial solutions can be personalized, so call us to talk about your needs, and we’ll help arrive at the services that are right for you.
Bank SNB’s recent healthcare transactions include:
- $2,500,000 five-year term loan to fund new MRI equipment
- $8,500,000 five-year term loan to fund construction of a new assisted living facility
- $15,000,000 agent bank share of seven-year term loan to consolidate and rationalize client’s debt structure
- $21,000,000 agent bank share of five-year term loan to facilitate sale of healthcare provider to its employees
- $8,000,000 seven-year term loan to fund acquisition of specialty surgical hospital by multi-site operator
Contact your local market president today.