Factors to Evaluate in Your Financial Institution
Selecting a bank for your business needs is not a decision that should be taken lightly. Today, Bank SNB is a strong, stable financial institution with the resources to meet your needs. Do a little homework on us, and I’m confident you’ll feel the same. When exploring a financial institution, the following factors should be considered:
- Strong history: Has the bank been tested by hard times and come out stronger? Natural disasters, changes in the market and evolving technology are opportunities to highlight a bank’s resilience and adaptability. At Bank SNB, we have operated continuously since 1894. Our customers’ needs have changed over the last century, so we have too.
- Resources and capacity: Your financial needs in the future might be different than what they are today. You need a bank that has diverse products and services, flexible financing solutions and financial capacity. Such an offering, paired with knowledgeable, experienced bankers and high-quality service ensures you have the resources you need to be successful. We encourage you to explore our products and services on this website to learn more about what Bank SNB has to offer.
- Relationships and leadership: It’s important to have a strong relationship with your banker and have confidence in the leadership directing the organization. At Bank SNB, we believe in a strong local market leadership management philosophy. Knowing your banker is still an important part of growing your business and your wealth.
- Broad network: A broad network of locations not only adds convenience but also gives you more bench strength. Bank SNB has more than 20 branches across Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas and a team of more than 300 banking professionals ready to provide the financial solutions that are right for you.
- Transparency: Bank SNB’s holding company, Southwest Bancorp (NASDAQ: OKSB), is a public company, which holds us to an even higher standard of service, efficiency and continuous improvement to benefit our customers and shareholders. It also means you can investigate our financial strength and stability at any time on oksb.com. Our financial information, market presentations, public filings and news releases are at your fingertips; they are results we’re proud of, so take a look.
As a user of banking services, you should be educated about where your bank has been and where it’s going. I hope this newsletter gives you a better sense of Bank SNB. Future On the Mark articles will focus on news, events and products that will help you navigate the banking sector a little more easily. Stay tuned.
On the Mark was written by President and CEO Mark Funke.