A great way to save for retirement
Roth IRAs give you the option to avoid taxes on earnings upon qualified withdrawal. They have no required minimum distribution (RMD) at age 70 1/2. The Roth IRA offers you penalty-free withdrawals before age 59 1/2 under certain circumstances.
- No taxes on earnings your money has generated
- FDIC insured
- Interest compounded and credited to your account monthly
- Only $1,000 minimum to open
- Rate-level tier system, earn more interest when you invest more
- Terms ranging from six to 48 months
- Fixed or variable rate certificates of deposit or money market options
- View your account free on Bank SNB DirectBanker®
- $5,000 for persons age 50 and below
- $6,000 for persons under age 50 and older
- No required minimum distribution at age 70 1/2
- Withdrawals before 59 1/2 may be allowed under certain circumstances
Put your money to work for you. Our money market account earns interest on your money while making it available via checks and CheckCards. Find out whether a money market account makes sense for you!
Enjoy features and services reserved for customers who want the most from their bank!