Have your paycheck deposited to any of your Bank SNB accounts. It's simple, safe and gives you access to your money on payday without a trip to the bank.
- Your check is automatically deposited into your account
- Your money is immediately available
- No special trip to the bank required
- Perfect for federally issued checks
- No worry about stolen or misplaced checks
- Out of town or out of the country -- your money is still deposited
- You still receive a paper voucher for your records
Easy as 1-2-3
- Print, complete and sign the Bank SNB Direct Deposit form and return it to your employer's payroll department
- Include a voided check so your employer can confirm your account and routing/transit numbers
- All done! Your employer does the rest
Direct Deposit Form
Additional Account Services to Consider
Don't forget to enroll in eStatements for additional banking convenience.
Bank SNB's overdraft allowance
An overdraft fee of $28.00 is charged on each item paid. Plus a daily fee of $3.25 is charged for each day an account is in overdraft status (two free days per statement cycle; fee not applicable in Texas). Fees may be triggered by overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, POS or other electronic means if you choose to "Opt in" with an authorization forBank SNB to pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions. Account must be brought to a positive balance once every thirty days or demand will be made for payment of the negative balance including any overdrafts. Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary andBank SNB reserves the right not to pay. For example,Bank SNB typically does not pay overdrafts if your account or any loan with us is not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy.
Opting in for ATM and everyday CheckCard transactions meansBank SNB may authorize those transactions. If you do choose to have such transactions authorized for overdraft payment, you may REVOKE the agreement at any time. Call 1.888.762.4762 during normal business hours for additional information. Joint owners of the account may revoke the agreement.