Bank SNB's Positive Pay Service is a module of Bank SNB DirectBanker™.
This service is the process through which a company and Bank SNB work
together to detect check fraud by identifying items presented for
payment that a company did not issue.
- Sophisticated defense against check frauds and losses
- Provides multiple layers of security
- Errors are detected prior to month-end, which will improve your account reconciliation process
How it Works
- Your company sends Bank SNB a check issue file each time you distribute checks
- A simple comma-delimited file or a QIF file format from your accounting software is used
- Bank SNB compares the file of checks presented to the check issue file
- If the checks match the data on your issue file, they are paid
- Exceptions are identified and communicated to you via Bank SNB DirectBanker at 8:00 am each business day
- Items are paid unless instructed to "return"
Bank SNB's Positive Pay is our solution to provide you with a highly effective defense against check fraud.
For more information regarding Bank SNB's Positive Pay Service, please contact a Bank SNB Treasury Management Representative in your area or Bank SNB's Commercial Client Services Department at 1.888.762.4762.