Payroll allows you to direct deposit funds into various consumer accounts while Collections gives your customers the convenience of having their payments to you directly drafted from their account.
- Payroll and/or Direct Deposit
- Expense reimbursements
- Pension benefits
- Interest commissions, etc.
Gives your customers the convenience of having their payments to you directly drafted from their account.
- Collect funds from authorized consumer accounts.
- Great for fixed payments such as rent, insurance, subscriptions and membership dues.
- It's easier for the customer to pay and you receive payment faster.
For more information regarding SNB's Payroll/Collection Services, please contact an SNB Treasury Management Representative in your area or call SNB's Business Client Services at 1.888.762.4762.