Payroll allows you to direct deposit funds into various consumer accounts while Collections gives your customers the convenience of having their payments to you directly drafted from their account.
Direct Deposit funds into various consumer accounts:
- Payroll and/or Direct Deposit
- Expense reimbursements
- Pension benefits
- Interest commissions, etc.
Gives your customers the convenience of having their payments to you directly drafted from their account.
- Collect funds from authorized consumer accounts.
- Great for fixed payments such as rent, insurance, subscriptions and membership dues.
- It's easier for the customer to pay and you receive payment faster.
For more information regarding Bank SNB's Payroll/Collection Services, please contact a Bank SNB Treasury Management Representative in your area or call Bank SNB's Commercial Client Services Department at 1.888.762.4762.