Re-Presentment allows you to re-submit a check that was returned because it attempted to clear on an account with insufficient funds on its first presentment to the financial institution. Using this option, the NSF item is converted into an electronic item for the purposes of re-presentment.
- Another way to collect money due
- Additional chance to collect money
- Collection of electronic items is faster than paper items
How it Works:
- You will receive the check back with NSF stamped on it
- Input the check information into the module
- The check is now converted into an electronic item
For more information regarding SNB's Check Re-Presentment services, please contact an SNB Treasury Management Representative in your area or call SNB's Business Client Services at 1.888.762.4762.