Bank SNB's Positive Pay Service is a module of Bank SNB DirectBanker®. This service is the process through which a company andBank SNB work together to detect check fraud by identifying items presented for payment that a company did not issue.
- Sophisticated defense against check frauds and losses
- Provides multiple layers of security
- Errors are detected prior to month-end, which will improve your account reconciliation process
How it Works
- Your company sendsBank SNB a check issue file each time you distribute checks
- A simple comma-delimited file or a QIF file format from your accounting software is used
- Bank SNB compares the file of checks presented to the check issue file
- If the checks match the data on your issue file, they are paid
- Exceptions are identified and communicated to you via Bank SNB DirectBanker® at 8:00 am each business day
- Items are paid unless instructed to "return"
Bank SNB's Positive Pay is our solution to provide you with a highly effective defense against check fraud.
For more information regardingBank SNB's Positive Pay Service, please contact an Bank SNB Treasury Management Representative in your area orBank SNB's Business Client Services at 1.888.762.4762.
For more information Contact Us.