Re-Presentment allows you to re-submit a check that was returned because it attempted to clear on a account with insufficient funds on its first presentment to the financial institution. Using this option, the NSF item is converted into an electronic item for the purposes of re-presentment.
- Another way to collect money due
- Additional chance to collect money
- Collection of electronic items is faster than paper items
How it Works:
- You will receive the check back with NSF stamped on it
- Input the check information into the module
- The check is now converted into an electronic item
For more information regarding Bank SNB's Check Re-Presentment services, please contact an Bank SNB Treasury Management Representative in your area or call Bank SNB's Commercial Client Services Department at 1.888.762.4762.
For more information Contact Us.